About Me

My Photo
Manisha Bhatia
Manisha Bhatia is the author of book, When My Father Cried, a romantic fiction novel released on 4th September by Story Mirror at Oxford Bookstore :)
View my complete profile

YOU ARE MY BEST COMRADE: HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!


You stood invariable with me through all thick and thin
You stood tall and confident when doubts lingered my mind
You were composed to hold me on when my soul was sulking in

You stood beside when everyone else cabaret their true colors
You counted at the time when fingers pointed at me from every end
You answered my qualms when my heart was skeptical in evaluations
You took note of all details when everyone else enjoyed the show

You read my silence when others could not even hear my words
You could easily make out when and how my modulations were high and low

You were the one and only present when everyone else took a back seat
You were the one to amble together in all phases of life without any whine

You efforts to facilitate needless to mention were just immaculate

You kindred the spirit to try once again when I was back to square one
You said I am very near when others alleged I have not made the first grade
You converted everything in a piece of cake when I cast doubt on my ability today

You and me share an enduring relation because you know my core deep within
You are my best comrade indeed because you were always there when I was in need
You held me on when I went on the blink and was about to give up today

You and me are apart from distance and cannot share the physical presence everyday
Your consideration and warmth is like present like a shadow with me every second

You are ny comrade and I am grateful to have you in my life today!!!

A VERY HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up