About Me

My Photo
Manisha Bhatia
Manisha Bhatia is the author of book, When My Father Cried, a romantic fiction novel released on 4th September by Story Mirror at Oxford Bookstore :)
View my complete profile

THEY TRIED TO IMPERSONATE ME

They tried to impersonate my panache
But could not trace an ounce of my grace

They tried to impersoante my character
But could not acquainted with my soul

They tried to impersoante my conduct
But could not even touch a morsel of my standards

They tried to impersonate my essence
But could not even stretch to my façade

They tried to impersonate my eccentricity
But could not even lay hand even on my variance

They tried to impersonate my beliefs
But could not even arrive at my reservations

They tried to impersonate my assertion
But could not even imitate my qualms

They tried to impersonate my ambitions
But could not even arrive at my notions

They tried to impersonate my conventions
But could not even emulate my peculiarities

They tried to impersonate my ideas
But could not even imitate my perceptions

They tried to impersonate my purity
But could not even reach till my innocence

They tried to impersonate ME
Fools never realized
Can’t even lay hands on my REFLECTION

4 comments:

Alpana Jaiswal said...

I love the way you write,trying different things...you are truly versatile....keep blogging,

Manisha Bhatia said...

Alpana thxx a lot...:)

Manisha Bhatia said...

Lolz...thx niks i owe my creativity to them!:)

nikhil..walking all alone said...

absolutely..

Post a Comment


up